We hope that this forum will become a useful community tool that encourages the exchange of information, knowledge, ideas, and experiences. Please be aware that the forum is monitored and, as with all communities, works best when basic guidelines and protocol is adhered to.
Forum users agree that they will not post any content which:
- is illegal;
- encourages or incites violence or extremism;
- threatens, harasses, or bullies or encourages others to do so;
- contains personal or confidential information;
- impersonates someone in a misleading or deceptive manner; or
- seeks to solicit or facilitate any transaction or gift involving goods and services.
Please note that although the forum is private, participants should be aware that their posts can be viewed by mentors and tutors, as well as members of staff of the University of Buckingham. Breaches of the above rules can result in posts being deleted and membership of the forum being suspended or terminated. Serious breaches, which amount to a breach of the University’s Code of Conduct for Students, or, professional misconduct, can result in additional disciplinary action under the relevant Code of Conduct.
For further information on the University of Buckingham’s Privacy Notice please see https://www.buckingham.ac.uk/about/policies/privacy-notice